When should I seek medical attention?
Seek medical attention at any level 2 or 3 hospitals if you've been in quarantine for more than 14 days and COVID-19 symptoms worsen to:
- Difficulty in breathing, even when sitting
- Cough, fever, and difficulty in breathing
- Severe coughing
- Confusion or sudden change in mental wellbeing
- Pain in the chest
- Low oxygen level
- Excessive sleepiness or cannot be woken up
- Bluish or darkened face or lips
The patient must inform their Barangay Health Worker (BHW) or Barangay Health Emergency Response Team (BHERT) of their condition. The BHW or BHERT will then inform the hospital prior to admission of a probable COVID-19 patient.
Source: Department of Health. COVID-19 FAQs. Retrieved from https://doh.gov.ph/COVID-19/FAQs