Information Security Policy
ActiveLink upholds its commitment to information security across all its operations. To achieve this goal, the company has implemented an Information Security Management System in accordance with the ISO 2701:2013 and the rules and regulations set by the Data Privacy Act of 2012.
The purpose of this policy is to establish the baseline controls for the protection of ActiveLink information systems.
We ensure that we are:
- Compliant with applicable laws and regulations
- Compliant to agreed commitments with interested parties (clients, vendors, suppliers)
- Compliant with the established information security policies and procedures
- Meeting or exceeding the required competencies related to our function
- Continually improving the established ISMS adopting the International Standards and best practices.
It is, therefore, our duty to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of clients' data and our information assets.
This policy applies to the entire organization, our employees, as well as business partners.
The management shall ensure that this policy is communicated to all relevant interested parties and reviewed regularly or whenever a significant change occurs.