(As of September 14, 2020)
Over 260,000 have been infected by the coronavirus in the country – the highest in Southeast Asia. After lifting the modified enhanced community quarantine in Metro Manila last mid-August, the average weekly cases have slightly slowed down; transmission rate was at ideal level (less than 1); and there were less hospitals at full capacity. Last week, the cases ramped up again to more than 3,400 average cases.
In other updates:
- Country’s weekly average cases down at 3,000 from 4,000 in early August
- Clinical trials were paused for 1 of the most promising vaccines due to adverse events
- List of hospitals at full capacity for inpatient COVID-19 cases
- ActiveLink app features focusing on COVID-19 updates and online health checklist
- HMO and group life insurance coverage during community quarantine
- Supplemental workplace guidelines from DOLE and DTI
Download the file below to read the full article.